Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The First One.

This is my first blog post ever. Probably to an audience that will never read this.

I was told that I should start a blog. Promote my writing. Post some of my shorts and some exerts of my novels. No I won't post the full thing, I want it to be published by a publisher.

So I guess I should tell you all something about myself. I am a Canadian. I'll wait for the bad Canadian jokes to finish.

Done yet? Yes I have heard that one and I have never met Joe.

Done? Thanks.

I was born is a smallish city call Prince George. Now I'll wait for the Prince George jokes to end.

Done? Thanks.

I have always been a story teller and a dreamer. I grew up to a widowed mother and four annoying siblings. We never had the newest video game and could never keep up with the Jones Family. I liked it better that way. We spent more time picking on each other and playing hide and seek with the neighbours.

I studied and dabbled a fair bit in Film. I went to Film school and even wrote a short film. No, it never got made. I don't want it to get made. Needs too big of a budget for a too short of a film. I was an 'Electric' for a few years while my wife and I tried to save up for our wedding.

For those that don't know what an electric is, it is the grunts who carry all of the huge lights around making the stunning stars look beautiful. No I haven't meet any stars. I have spent some quality time in a 125 foot life in the middle of a snow storm, letting it rock my back and forth to the horror of the Directer of Photography and the Directer. Ask my mom about that story.

I am now back up in PG trying to write my books and to live in this 'Recession'.

Now, I guess you want information on the projects that I am working on. You'll have to wait. This Post has gone long enough. I'll post it another day. Besides, no ones going to read this.

No comments: