Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Back to the Solar Storm Story

I have spent some time writing about my next project, my futuristic science-fiction. I do, however, have to keep an eye on the 'now' project, my Solar Storm novel.

I have finally gotten to the end of the book. Well, I am now on the epilogue. I feel that I need to edit the work first BEFORE I get to write the epilogue.

My solar storm book runs a total of a hundred and four thousand words. Yes that is six digits. It spans a total of three hundred and seventy-three pages. Yes, if I have to print it up completely, I will use up most of a bundle of printer paper.

I did print up the prologue and the first five chapters to edit. It is seventy pages long.

Now I have the grudging task of trying to edit all three hundred and seventy-three pages.

Wish me luck.
I hope to finish it before Christmas. This year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck