Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

Off Topic Post

Hey,

So I am currently sitting at my computer with a small white rocking-crib sitting next to me. Laying in the crib is my nine pound baby girl. Asleep, of course, having one of her many naps.

My wife and my son are having there naps in there respected rooms.

I am writing. Or at least trying to write. I left my printed copies of my book in the car and can't bring myself to go get them.

My daughter is just too cute to leave. I need to buy myself a very large stick. I was thinking of buying a large oak piece of wood and carving runes and other designs into it. Or the names of all of Audrey's boyfriends that I beat.

I'm mean aren't I? Like father, like son. My dad said, (In regards to my 3 sisters), Prom nights gun cleaning night.

Since I don't own a gun, I have to have something mean looking to threaten them with. I have sixteen years to get it looking just right.

Anyways, my daughter, Audrey Elfrieda Pedde, was born on December 9th. She is 9lbs, 2oz of cutey goodness. She's 21 inches long and very muscular. She has a pair of cute chubby little cheeks, and not a lot of baby fat on her. She also looks very tiny in comparison to my son Donald.

I do have a post in the works about my future world. Expect something either tonight or tomorrow. Think AI, robots and you.

Until next time.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

awsome! I can see you with this beautiful carved stick....in 16yrs.....

Jewels said...

very awsome, I can see you with this beautiful carved stick, in 16 yrs. explaining the stick and carvings and then...