Total Pageviews

Monday, February 6, 2012

New Project

For the last month I have been talking about writing my futuristic book. Now that I have the Solar Storm done. Yes, as of this writing, I have completed the edit. I am now wanting to work on my next project. But I don't feel like my story idea for my futuristic book is solid enough. As such, it stays on the back burner.

A couple years ago I began working on a book set in the fantasy world that my wife and I created when we were dating. I looked at the two note books that were full of prose. That's right, two note books. 30 thousand words estimated.

So I am going to change gears and start to work on my that book. The book title, "The Adventures of the Bloodthirsty Pirate Mal Kil."

That's right. A book about a pirate.

Until next time. Cheers.

No comments: