Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Silence

I know there has been an exceeding amount of silence coming from me in the last few weeks. I have been making promise after promise that I would finish my book and write my next one. They are usually quickly followed by excuse after excuse why I didn't write anything.

The trust.

Life happens. When you are working 12 to 14 hour days, things get a little sidetracked. Work has been crazy with this freeze/thaw cycle that we have been having. -40 degrees Celsius to -5 degrees Celsius causes pipes to burst and chaos to explode out of peoples basements and underneath people sinks.

And no, that is not some new from of saying sex or anything sex related.

You sick bastards. Get your minds out of the gutter.

My day job is that I am a Water Restoration Technician. I have been promoted. They given the busy week. We deal with peoples houses when there houses flood.

Anyways. I am going to leave my blog here for now. I have finished editing the last of my novel, Solar Storm. I just need to write in the edits.

Wish me luck.

No comments: